As most of us are working a normal office job so we have very limited time to spend everyday.
So when it come to dinner, often we tends to choose to eat out.
But what if meal could be done within 1 hour?
Yes, within 1 hour, you didn't see wrongly.
So will you choose to have a home cooked meal instead?
If yes, you can consider our recipe:
Meals within 1 hour - Cabbage rice 高丽菜饭 (One pot meal)
Ingredients (portion for 2-3 pax):
- 1/3 cabbage (sliced)
- 100g roasted pork
- 1 chinese sausages (sliced)
- 3 shallots (sliced)
- 2-3 chinese mushroom (soaked in hot water for 10-15 mins then sliced)
- 2 tbsp dry shrimps (soaked and drained)
- 1 cup of rice (washed and set aside)
- 4/5 cup of water (note: usually when we cook normal white rice, ratio is 1:1, but take into consideration of cabbage will give out water content when cook, so the ration i use here is 4 water : 5 rice)
Step 1: Stir fry chinese sausages in a pot/ pan till slight brown then set aside. (You will notice oil coming out from the chinese sausages, do not pour the oil away)
Step 3 : Add in mushrooms into the pot/pan and stir fry for a minute .
Step 4 : Add in dry shrimps into the pot/pan and stir fry for another minute.
Step 5 : Add in cabbages into the pot/pan and stir fry till you see water come out from the cabbages.
Step 6 : Add in roast pork and chinese sausages and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
Step 7 : Add in rice stir fry for another minute. Then add water to boil for 15-20 minutes on low heat or till rice is cooked.
Step 8 : Hot pipping meal is ready to serve on the table! Enjoy!
If you like our review or post, do share and like us on our Facebook page Fat Clay OR Meow's Bakery & visit website www.fatclay.com to stay tuned for more updates.
Post a Comment