This is one of the bentos Mr meow bring to office.
(As Mr Meow keeps saying there no nice food to eat around his office during lunch time, hence i decide to prepare bento for him to bring)
Usually, I would "specially" cook extra portion for his bento.
So all these are prepared the night before as i not as hardworking as those wives who will wake up super early to make "hot" 爱心便当。
- Rice(mix with some red unpolished rice, as recently i read up that red unpolished rice have some nutuition that normal white rice didn't have and it more healthy and aids in digestion)
- pork cutler (baked)
- Butter button mushroom
- Kang kong
- Stirfried dried anchovy side dish (Myeolchi-bokkeum )
- Pork Loin (3pcs)
- Korean BBQ sauce (can be substitute with salt and pepper)
- 1 beaten Egg
- Plain flour
- Bread crumbs
- Tenderize the pork using a meat tenderizer or the back of the knife.
- Marinate the pork using Korean BBQ sauce. Let it rest for at least 30mins.
- Coated with thin layer of flour then egg then bread crumbs.
- Bake it at 180 degree celsius for 20mins.